Monoprice Tech Support/Returns
When issues come up with 3D Printers; please try Chat first linked below for the quickest response.
- Chat option is on bottom right: https://www.monoprice.com/help?pn=contact
- Don’t use firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com: Not good for 3D Printers and very backed up.
- If it’s not time sensitive please use firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last resource, but always available is our Contact from Monoprice Darren Kelly
- Cell (508)340-9041
- Email: email@example.com
Process is as follows:
- Open up chat and enter your Name, Email and Nature of Inquiry.
- Issues that can be resolved via chat will be resolved via this method. (General troubleshooting questions)
- If Monoprice needs to contact you with more information, or if you will be receiving tracking information on replacement parts they will follow up via email. Provide support@matterhackers email when reaching out to them so that any responses are sent to HS and anyone can access.
- Monoprice tends to opt for a replacement if no resolution can be found. See the below general three resolutions Monoprice usually takes.
- Replacement parts: Monoprice will ship out replacement parts, or replacement printers. Tracking will be provided via email (To us or to customer?????)
- Exchange: If replacement printer is sent out, Monoprice will send the customer the return instructions. If exchange is being sent, in original order write RMA # and state that a replacement was shipped to the customer.
- Return for refund: Once a return for refund is approved, Monoprice should reach out to MH to inform us that the customer's unit is being returned to their location.
- Reach out to Jess so she can log the credit owed for this unit.
- Once we get confirmation that the printer was delivered, we can issue the refund to the customer on our end.