Pulse, Bondtech Disassembly
You will need a 2.5 mm Allen wrench to take apart the extruder motor. The way to take apart that BondTech extruder would be as follows:
- There is a little clip where the tub meets with the hotend or stepper motor. Simply pull that clip off.
- There is a small black ring that the Bowden clip was attached to. Press this ring down and pull the tube up at the same time to remove the tube.
- Next, take the 2.5 mm Allen Wrench and unscrew both screws on the side of the Extruder.
- The motor assembly should pull straight out. Pull it directly out, do not lift up or down when taking these pieces off. It will have three pieces that fit together as shown below.
- Once finished, simply reverse this process to put it back together.