The way to subtract from an item would be as follows:
- Load the item you want to subtract something from. Example:
- Add and size another shape in the size you want to subtract from.
- Position the second shape inside the first in the area you would like to make the subtraction.
- Select both of the items on your screen and then press the “Subtract” button
- On the right-hand side, it will ask you which shape will be merged into the other.
- Hit Update and then it will subtract the item from the other.